Last Updated and Effective date: July 8, 2022
YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US
What is a “cookie”?
A cookie is an element of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system. Cookies allow us to understand who has seen which pages and advertisements and to determine how frequently particular pages are visited so we can make improvements to our advertising and website experience. Non-personal information such as browser type, operating system and domain names may be collected during visitors' use of the Site and this information may be used by us to measure the number of visitors to the Website.
What types of cookies do we use?
We use a variety of cookies on FemiClear.com, including:
These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you close the browser. This cookie is automatically generated by your browser by the server software, but it is not used by our website.
Our website uses third party cookies, such as Google Analytics cookies (third party cookies) for the following purposes:
- a cookie to record the time of your first visit to website, the time of your most recent visit to the website and the time of your current visit;
- a cookie to record which page(s) you visit on the website;
- a cookie to record how long you stayed on the website; and
- a cookie to record how you located our website (i.e. Google search, keyword, link from other page etc.).
We only share the information obtained through the use of Google Analytics with Google. For more information on Google's use of your information, please see Types of Cookies Used by Google. The cookies we use for these purposes do not track your Internet usage after leaving our website and do not store your personal information. They will not be used in connection with any other information to identify you in any way.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Below is a list of Shopify cookies that may be collected.
- _session_id, unique token, sessional: Allow Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
- _shopify_visit, no data held: Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit; Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
- _shopify_uniq, no data held: Expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day; Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
- cart, unique token: Persistent for 2 weeks; Stores information about the contents of your cart.
- storefront_digest, unique token: Indefinite if the shop has a password; this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
We may share, or we may permit third party online advertising networks, social media companies and other third party services, to collect, information about your use of the Service over time so that they may play or display ads that may be relevant to your interests on the Service as well as on other websites or apps, or on other devices you may use. Typically, though not always, the information we share is provided through cookies or similar tracking technologies, which recognize the device you are using and collect information, including hashed data, clickstream information, browser type, time and date you visited the site, and other information. This information is used to display targeted ads on or through our Site or on other websites or apps, including on Facebook. We or the online advertising networks use this information to make the advertisements you see online more relevant to your interests. As noted below, depending on your browser or mobile device, you may be able to set your browser to delete or notify you of cookies and other tracking technology by actively managing the settings on your browser or mobile device. You may also be able to limit interest-based advertising through the settings on your mobile device by selecting "limit ad tracking" (iOS) or "opt-out of interest based ads" (Android). To learn more about interest-based advertising and how you may be able to opt-out of some of this advertising, you may wish to visit the Network Advertising Initiative's online resources, at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices, and/or the DAA's resources at www.aboutads.info/choices, and you may also adjust your ad preferences through your Facebook settings. You may also be able to opt-out of some – but not all – interest-based ads served by mobile ad networks by visiting http://youradchoices.com/appchoices and downloading the mobile AppChoices app.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or creating an account, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors of our website. For more information, check out “What types of cookies do we use?”.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you create an account, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, browse the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To help keep track of items you put into your shopping cart, including when you have abandoned your cart, and this information is used to determine when to send cart reminder messages via email or SMS.
- To send you personalized marketing communications via email or SMS.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our email newsletter, we may send you periodic emails or text messages. If you would no longer like to receive promotional emails from us, please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section below. Visitors who create an account or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and ‘members-only’ content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our email list before receiving email communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases for limited access as stated above.
You can adjust your browser settings to warn you each time a cookie is being sent or choose to turn off cookies altogether. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn how to modify your cookie settings. * If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services may not function properly.
*Please note that this link will open in a new window and will lead to an external website. We are not responsible for the content of external websites.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term “outside parties” does not include OrganiCare, the parent company of FemiClear. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when required to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. This excludes text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties.
To modify your email or SMS subscription, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the “My Account” section. You can also click “unsubscribe” at the bottom of any of our emails we send you. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production after your cancellation.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, please submit your request here so our privacy manager can help you out. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
We may include third party links on our site to provide you with relevant products, news, and/or information. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. FemiClear holds no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites. Please leave any feedback for us here.
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
OPT-OUT AND CORRECTIONS
Upon your request, we will take action upon any or all of the following:
- Correct or update your personal information.
- Stop sending emails to your email address.
- Stop sending SMS messages to your phone number.
- Disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account.
- Opt-out of the sale of your personal information.
You can make these requests by emailing your request to our Customer Support department at email@example.com. Please clearly label the subject line "Opt-Out / Corrections". In the body of the email, tell us what you'd like to correct or opt-out of. Do not email your credit card number or other sensitive information.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Beginning January 1, 2020, California residents may exercise certain privacy rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 ("CCPA") regarding their personal information. We describe below your rights if you are a California resident.
Right To Know About Personal Information Collected, Disclosed, or Sold
- The categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which we have collected your personal information.
- The business or commercial purpose why we collected or, if applicable, sold your personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we shared your personal information.
- The categories of personal information that we have shared with third parties about you for a business purpose.
- If applicable, the categories of personal information that we sold about you and the categories of third parties who received your personal information in the sale.
You may submit a request for the information above by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or filling out this form. Once you contact us through one of these channels, we will need to confirm your identity to process your request.
Right To Request Deletion Of Your Personal Information
You have the right to request that we delete the personal information we collected or maintained about you. Once we receive your request, we will let you know what, if any, personal information we can delete from our records, and we will direct any other parties with whom we shared your personal information to also delete your personal information from their records.
There may be circumstances where we cannot delete your personal information or direct other parties to delete your personal information from their records. Some of these instances include, but are not limited to, if we need to: (1) retain your personal information to complete a transaction or provide a good or service, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall, or to perform under a contract between us; (2) detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for that activity; (3) debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality; (4) exercise free speech or ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right to free speech; (5) comply with the law; and (6) use your personal information for internal and lawful purposes.
You may request to delete your personal information by emailing us at email@example.com or filling out this form. Once you contact us through one of these channels, we will need to confirm your identity to process your request.
Right to Opt-Out of the Sale of Personal Information
We may sell your personal information to third parties, as the term "sell" is defined under the CCPA. Under the CCPA, you have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information. You may request to opt-out of the sale of your personal information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or filling out this form.
Right to Non-Discrimination for the Exercise of Your Privacy Rights
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights under the CCPA, as described above. This includes, but is not limited to: (A) denying goods or services to you; (B) charging you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties; (C) providing a different level or quality of goods or services; or (D) suggesting that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
You may use an authorized agent to submit requests on your behalf to exercise the rights above. When contacting us through the methods above to exercise any of the CCPA rights, please indicate whether you are an authorized agent and we will provide you instructions on how we will verify and process your request.
3900 Drossett Dr., Bldg 5, Suite G
Austin, TX 78744