Vaginal Itch Relief | FemiClear®
- Soothing Relief for Vaginal Itching, Burning, Irritation, and Discomfort
- Organic Ingredients alternative to artificial chemical and steroid-based feminine itch products
- Provides fast relief for external feminine itching and irritation around the Vagina and Vulva.
- No artificial chemicals or steroids such as benzocaine or hydrocortisone, which can only be used in limited dosages
- Discreet Shipping. All orders are shipped in discreet unbranded packages with a return address from OrganiCare
- Made with All-Natural and Organic Ingredients
- Can be used as often as needed
Discreetly Packaged & Shipped
100% Money Back Guarantee
Manufactured in the USA
FemiClear relieves external itching, burning, and irritation with all-natural ingredients. FemiClear’s formula contains colloidal oatmeal, an ingredient with proven anti-inflammatory properties that reduces itch intensity. Notably, FemiClear does not contain artificial or synthetic ingredients like benzocaine or hydrocortisone so you can use it whenever you need it.
Itch Relief Ointment:
- Squeeze ointment onto fingertips. Apply onto itchy, irritated skin outside vagina as needed.
All-Natural and Organic Ingredients
No Artificial Antifungal or Chemicals
- Oxygenated Olive Oil/Olive Extract
- Colloidal Oatmeal
- Essential Oil Blend (Natural Fragrance)
Relieved a couple of days of itch, provided a little moisture to the dry skin, and works great for me. Thank you! PS: It stops the itch right away.
- Linda M
☆ Individual results may vary.
My whole life, I've been suffering for years. I got relief from day one.
☆ Individual results may vary.
I had a yeast infection that was not going away. I had used other products for weeks, and they were not working. I used Femiclear for only two days, and there is a huge change.
☆ Individual results may vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars163 ReviewsRegular price $39.99$39.99 Regular priceUnit price per
Rated 4.6 out of 5 stars57 ReviewsRegular price $39.99$39.99 Regular priceUnit price per
Rated 4.7 out of 5 stars50 ReviewsRegular price $12.99$12.99 Regular priceUnit price per
Regular price $19.99$19.99 Regular priceUnit price per
Rated 5.0 out of 5 stars6 ReviewsRegular price $79.99$79.99 Regular priceUnit price per
Regular price $64.99$64.99 Regular priceUnit price per
Regular price $89.99$89.99 Regular priceUnit price per
Regular price $159.99$159.99 Regular priceUnit price per
Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars43 ReviewsRegular price $24.99$24.99 Regular priceUnit price per
Rated 4.2 out of 5 stars113 ReviewsRegular price $24.99$24.99 Regular priceUnit price per
Rated 4.6 out of 5 stars47 ReviewsRegular price $11.99$11.99 Regular priceUnit price per
Rated 4.7 out of 5 stars34 ReviewsRegular price $7.99$7.99 Regular priceUnit price per
Regular price $16.99$16.99 Regular priceUnit price per
How do you pronounce FemiClear?
Our name is a blend of feminine + clear, pronounced “fem-eh-clear.”
What is FemiClear Itch Relief?
FemiClear Itch Relief provides relief from external vaginal itching, burning, and irritation. It does not contain artificial chemicals, benzocaine, or hydrocortisone. It’s made with all-natural and organic ingredients.
What causes vaginal irritation?
Vaginal irritation can be caused by:
● Yeast infection
● STD’s (such as genital herpes or trichomoniasis)
● Menopause or other hormonal changes
● BV (bacterial vaginosis)
● Contact dermatitis (soap, detergent, tampons, condoms)
● Eczema or psoriasis
● Waxing/shaving irritation
This product is not intended to treat any of the above conditions. It only provides symptom relief for external vaginal itching, burning, and irritation.
Can I use FemiClear Itch Relief while on my period?
Sure, FemiClear can be used during your period. In fact, menstrual cycles typically play a factor in vaginal irritation.
Is FemiClear Itch Relief safe to use while pregnant?
If you are pregnant and have vaginal itching, consult a healthcare professional before using an at-home treatment.
Can I use a condom while using FemiClear Itch Relief?
FemiClear may damage condoms and diaphragms, leaving you at risk for pregnancy and STIs.
What are the ingredients in FemiClear Itch Relief?
FemiClear Yeast Infection is made with all-natural and organic ingredients, including oxygenated olive oil and olive extract, chamomilla, colloidal oatmeal, beeswax, and essential oil (fragrance).
Why does it have a scent?
We have added a signature blend of all-natural essential oils to create a fresh scent.
Why is it kind of runny?
FemiClear is an all-natural product, without any added artificial thickeners. We did add beeswax, a natural thickening agent. However, if it’s too runny for you, we recommend you pop FemiClear in the fridge for 10 minutes before use.
Is FemiClear Itch Relief cruelty free?
Yes! FemiClear is never tested on animals.
Is FemiClear Itch Relief vegan?
No. FemiClear Yeast Infection contains beeswax.
How is it made?
FemiClear is manufactured under strict Good Manufacturing Practices per U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) guidelines using a proprietary process.
Is it a registered product in the USA?
FemiClear is registered in the FDA National Drug Code Directory.
- SCSusan C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 55-64What did you like about this product? Natural Ingredients, Effective, Soothing, Hydrating, Fast-ActingThis helped with Itching, DiscomfortRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayRelief from Itching
This is the only natural product I use to relieve me from the discomfort of itching.
- DVDenise V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? Over 65What did you like about this product? Natural Ingredients, Soothing, Fast-Acting, Effective, HydratingThis helped with Burning, Itching, Discomfort, OutbreaksRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoRelief
Great healing product!!!
- PVPatricia V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoBest anit-itch treatment
I think this product is great. I have been using it for about 3 years now and cannot find it in the stores that used to carry it. I don't care for the other anti-itch creams as they tend to burn when applied. I am a customer for life I do believe. Thank you.
- GSGianna S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 months agoGood for temporary relief
I felt relief from product but I was not cured of recurrent BV
- FSFaye S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 months agoHelped a lot.
Helped a lot.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Discounts applied at Checkout