BV & Yeast Infection Protection - Vaginal Cream | FemiClear®
Helps stop infection before it starts.
Designed for those who experience recurrent BV & Yeast Infections, Infection Protection Vaginal Cream defends against infection by helping stop it before it starts. Using natural and effective ingredients, Infection Protection kills the germs that can cause vaginal infections. ∞
When To Use:
As Needed, At Infection Triggers
- After Sexual Activity
- During Hormonal Changes
- After Antibiotic Use
- After Bowel Movements
- During Stressful Days
- When You're Feeling a Little "Off"
How Infection Protection Works:
- Kills the Most Common Bacteria that Cause BV (Gardnerella vaginalis)
- Kills the Most Common Candida that Cause Yeast Infections (Candida albicans) ∞
- Protects Against Recurring Infections
- Moisturizing Skin with Hyaluronic Acid
- Helps Keep Vaginal Microbiome Balanced
- Proven to Kill Yeast & Bacteria in Lab Studies ∞
- Made with All-Natural Ingredients
- No Artificial Fragrance
- No Toxic Chemicals or Unnecessary Additives
- Manufactured in the USA
How Infection Protection Provides Relief:
Why We Love Infection Protection:
This product is formulated with oxygenated olive oil and hyaluronic acid. These natural ingredients not only soothe and moisturize but also act as a potent defense against the bacteria and yeast that cause infections.
This powerful formula is designed to provide relief and protection. It targets the harmful bacteria and yeast without disrupting the good microorganisms, helping you maintain a balanced vaginal microbiome.
- Wash hands before and after use
- To protect your clothing, you may want to use deodorant-free pads or panty liners
- Take the cap off the top of the applicator.
- Remove the plunger from the back of the applicator.
- Put the tip of the tube inside of the back of the applicator and squeeze desired amount of the cream into applicator.
- Not sure how much to use? We suggest filling the applicator with 1-2 inches of product.
- Put the plunger back in applicator and with gentle pressure slowly push the cream down into the tip of the applicator. Be careful to not let any leak out of the tip of applicator.
- Gently insert the applicator into your vagina as far back as it will go comfortably.
- With one hand holding the barrel of applicator, use the other hand to push the plunger into the barrel as far as it will go.
- Remove the applicator from the vagina.
- Clean applicator after use and reuse. We suggest using hot water and a gentle soap (like FemiClear Soothing Daily Wash)
- Reuse as needed. We suggest using at least every other day.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a vaginal yeast infection?
A vaginal yeast infection is a common condition caused by an overgrowth of yeast (Candida) that may normally live in the vagina. Your doctor may call this infection “monilia” or “candidiasis”. Some women may have a yeast infection on the skin outside the vagina (vulva) at the same time they have a vaginal infection.
You may have one or more of the following symptoms:
● Vaginal itching, soreness, irritation or burning
● Discharge that may be thick, white, and lumpy like cottage cheese
● Rash or redness on the skin outside the vagina (vulva)
● Burning on urination
● Painful vaginal intercourse (sex)
Note: Vaginal yeast infections do not cause fever, abdominal pain, or a foul-smelling vaginal discharge. If you have these symptoms, you should call your doctor right away.
What is a bacterial vaginosis infection (BV)?
A bacterial vaginosis infection (BV) is the most common vaginal condition in women ages 15-44*. BV is a condition that happens when there is too much of certain bacteria in the vagina. This changes the normal balance of bacteria in the vagina.
Many people with BV do not have symptoms. If you do have symptoms, you may notice:
- A thin white or gray vaginal discharge
- Pain, itching, or burning in the vagina
- A strong fish-like odor, especially after sex
- Burning when peeing
- Itching around the outside of the vagina.
Note: Bacterial vaginosis infections do not cause fever or abdominal pain. If you have these symptoms, you should call your doctor right away.
Do I need a prescription for FemiClear Infection Protection – Vaginal Cream?
Nope! FemiClear is over-the-counter, so it’s always there when you need it. See your doctor if this is the first time you have vaginal itching and discomfort.
What is Infection Protection – Vaginal Cream?
Infection Protection - Vaginal Cream is an expertly formulated, over-the-counter cream that helps protect against vaginal infections and provides moisturization.
Infection Protection – Vaginal Cream:
- Eliminates Gardnerella vaginalis, the bacteria that is the cause of most Bacterial Vaginosis (BV) infections*
- Eliminates c. albicans, which is known to cause most yeast infections*
- Help maintain the balance of your vaginal microbiome
Why should I use Infection Protection – Vaginal Cream?
Infection Protection – Vaginal Cream is an ideal solution for those struggling with persistent vaginal infections such as Yeast and Bacterial Vaginosis (BV) or experiencing vaginal dryness. This product actively kills bacteria and candida that may lead to Yeast or BV infections*, offering proactive care. By maintaining the balance of your vaginal microbiome, it serves as a reliable shield against potential BV and Yeast infections.
How do I use Infection Protection – Vaginal Cream?
Use Infection Protection - Vaginal Cream before Infection. Use after sexual activity during hormone changes, and anytime you feel “off” down there.
Directions for use: Wash hands before and after use. Squeeze the desired amount into the applicator, then insert the applicator in the vagina, and inject the cream. Once you are done, clean the applicator, and reuse. It can be used as often as needed.
How does Infection Protection – Vaginal Cream work?
The unique formulation of Infection Protection – Vulva Cream contains ultra-pure, certified organic olive oil that undergoes a specialized oxygenation process, patented for its efficacy. When added with Melaleuca and Thymol it results in a cream that has demonstrated its ability to kill Gardnerella vaginalis* the bacteria that causes most BV infections and candida albicans*, the most common candida that causes yeast infections.
Our innovative cream also contains hyaluronic acid, which offers soothing moisturization.
When should I use Infection Protection – Vaginal Cream?
When to use: To actively defend against infections, use Infection Protection before one occurs, at infection triggers. Infection Triggers are moments when your vaginal microbiome is at risk of becoming unbalanced. Here are some helpful examples:
- After sexual activity
- After a bowel movement
- Throughout your menstrual cycle
- When it’s sweaty or damp downstairs
- After eating a ton of sweets or carbs
- During a stressful day
- After antibiotic use
- During hormonal changes
Can I use Infection Protection to address an active vaginal infection?
No. Infection Protection is not intended to be used during an active infection. Use FemiClear Bacterial Vaginosis Symptoms if you are experiencing symptoms of BV or use FemiClear Yeast Infection – 2 Day Dose if you are experiencing symptoms of a yeast infection. If this is your first time experiencing vaginal symptoms, please contact a healthcare professional.
What time of day should I use Infection Protection – Vaginal Cream?
You can apply Infection Protection – Vaginal Cream at any point throughout the day, as frequently as required.
How often can I use Infection Protection – Vaginal Cream?
To achieve the best results, apply the cream proactively, BEFORE an infection occurs at Infection Triggers or use as needed for regular maintenance (every other day).
Do I need to use an applicator for Infection Protection – Vaginal Cream?
Yes. The product will come with a reusable applicator that must be cleaned after each use
Can I use Infection Protection – Vaginal Cream while pregnant?
At this time, we do not have studies specifically on pregnant women. We always recommend consulting your healthcare professional before using any vaginal product, especially if you are pregnant.
Is Infection Protection – Vaginal Cream safe for everyday use?
It can be used as often as needed, or whenever you feel “off” down there.
How long should I wait to have sex after using Infection Protection – Vaginal Cream?
We recommend waiting 24-hours after using Infection Protection – Vaginal Cream before having sex. The cream may damage condoms and diaphragms and cause them to fail.
Can I use a condom while using FemiClear Bacterial Vaginosis Symptoms?
FemiClear may damage condoms and diaphragms, leaving you at risk for pregnancy and STIs. Using other vaginal products such as tampons, douches, spermicides, etc. while using FemiClear is also not advised.
Can I use Infection Protection – Vaginal Cream during menstruation?
Yes. In fact, menstrual cycles typically play a factor in the overgrowth of yeast, leading to an infection. But we recommend you do not insert a tampon or cup while using Infection Protection – Vaginal Cream, as it may remove or displace some of the cream.
Can Infection Protection – Vaginal Cream be used in combination with other FemiClear vaginal health products?
Yes, it pairs well with Infection Protection (UTI) – Vulva Cream, Daily - Wash & Probiotic, BV (Bacterial Vaginosis), and Yeast (use after infection to stay infection free). We always recommend consulting your healthcare professional if you are concerned about using it with any other vaginal product.
What is Infection Protection – Vaginal Cream and Infection Protection – Vulva Cream?
The vaginal cream is to be inserted into the vagina to protect against Yeast and BV, while the vulva cream is applied on the vulva to protect from UTI’s.
Can I use a tampon while using Infection Protection – Vaginal Cream?
We suggest you wear a pad rather than use tampons while you are using Infection Protection – Vaginal Cream to prevent removing or displacing some of the cream.
What does Infection Protection – Vaginal Cream do?
- Kills bacteria & yeast that can cause infections and odor*
- Helps maintains vaginal microbiome balance
Can Infection Protection – Vaginal Cream help with vaginal odor?
Infection Protection – Vaginal cream was designed to protect from an overgrowth of bacteria that may cause vaginal odor. If you are looking to maintain a vaginal pH and bacteria, we recommend pairing this with our Daily Dual-Action Probiotic and our Daily Soothing Wash.
Can I use Infection Protection – Vaginal Cream if I am on birth control/if I have an IUD?
If you have any concerns, we recommend discussing with a healthcare professional r to make sure there are no interfering or contradicting ingredients between your birth control and Infection Protection – Vaginal Cream.
What are the ingredients in Infection Protection – Vaginal Cream?
Infection Protection – Vaginal Cream is composed entirely of natural ingredients:
- Melaleuca: serves as an anti-yeast agent.
- Olive Extract: Our proprietary oxygenation process transforms olive oil into a base substrate that acts as an antimicrobial and healing agent.
- Thymol: Sourced from thyme and recognized for its antibacterial properties, thymol is enriched with vitamins A and C.
- Hyaluronic Acid: gently moisturizes with soothing hydration
Water, Oxygenated olive oil, Essential oil (serves as a natural fragrance), Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Xanthan Gum, Cetyl Esters, Phenethyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol
Why does it have a scent?
Because FemiClear is made with all natural ingredients, it has an “organic” smell. We have added a signature blend of all-natural essential oils to help create a fresh scent.
Is FemiClear cruelty free?
Yes! FemiClear is never tested on animals.
Is FemiClear vegan?
How is it made?
FemiClear is manufactured under strict Good Manufacturing Practices per U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) guidelines using a proprietary process.
Is it a registered product in the USA?
FemiClear is registered in the FDA National Drug Code Directory.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Discounts applied at Checkout