Daily Bladder Strength | FemiClear®
Don’t let occasional leaks or that “gotta-go-NOW" feeling ruin a good time.
Formulated with clinically studied, all-natural, and plant-based ingredients, Daily Bladder Strength is a supplement shown to promote a healthy urinary tract and less bladder leakage. Less leakage reduces the possibility for bacteria to grow, and more complete bladder emptying helps to regularly flush out the bladder and urinary tract.
When To Use Daily Bladder Strength:
Don't wait for an infection, take Daily Bladder Strength now!
How Effective is Daily Bladder Strength?
- 62% of Users Reported Improved Urinary Tract Function††1
- 31% of Users Maintained a Healthy Urinary Tract After 1 Year††1
- Strengthens Bladder Wall to Support Normal Urinary Frequency††2
- Supports Collagen & Connective Tissue in the Pelvic Floor Muscles for Urinary Control††2
- Promotes Healthy Bladder Emptying††2
- Reduces Urinary Incontinence Which is Associated with Recurring Urinary Tract Issues††2
- Made with All-Natural Ingredients
- No Synthetic Colors
- No Toxic Chemicals or Unnecessary Additives
- Manufactured in the USA
If you struggle with occasional leakage or urinary urgency, you may have a weakened bladder, which can also cause frequent Urinary Tract Issues. Daily Bladder Strength can help! This supplement promotes healthy bladder function and reduces occasional incontinence for optimal urinary tract defense.
- Three Leaf Caper Bark Extract - The caper bush, also called Flinders rose, is a perennial plant that bears rounded, fleshy leaves and large white to pinkish-white flowers. It shows antioxidant and antimicrobial properties¹.
- Lindera Root Extract - Lindera root is the root of a shrub that grows in east Asia. Its roots and leaves have been used for thousands of years as traditional Chinese medicine and/or functional food².
- Horsetail Extract – Horsetail is an herbaceous perennial, native throughout the arctic and temperate regions of the Northern Hemisphere. It has been shown to be a natural diuretic³.
- Cranberry Fruit Juice - One 2013 analysis of 13 different trials concluded that cranberry juice and tablets did reduce the occurrence of UTIs compared to placebo in women with recurrent UTIs⁴.
- Aloe Leaf - Aloe vera, has been used for centuries for its health, beauty, medicinal, and skincare benefits. It is a rich source of antioxidants, which help fight free radicals.
- Hyaluronic acid - Hyaluronic acid is very good at retaining water. A quarter-teaspoon of hyaluronic acid holds about one and a half gallons of water⁵.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does 'MFD' mean? Is that an expiration date?
The MFD Date on the bottom of the bottle is the Manufactured Date. This means that the product was manufactured on that date, and it is NOT the expiration date.
What does FemiClear Bladder Strength do?
This product helps to promote healthy bladder function and reduce occasional incontinence for optimal urinary tract defense.
- 62% of users††1 reported improved urinary tract function
- Strengthens bladder wall to support normal urinary frequency*
- Supports collagen and connective tissue in the pelvic floor muscles for urinary control*
- Promotes healthy bladder emptying *
- Reduces occasional urinary incontinence which is associated with recurring urinary tract issues*
- Made with natural ingredients/Plan-Based Ingredients, Vegan
- No Added: antibiotics, synthetic colors, artificial flavors, sweeteners, lactose, soy
How does FemiClear Bladder Strength work?
Our formula consists of clinically studied ingredients that are shown to promote a healthy bladder function and reduce occasional incontinence for optimal urinary tract defense.
Less leakage reduces the possibility for bacteria to grow and more complete emptying helps to regularly flush out the bladder and urinary tract.
Why should I use FemiClear Bladder Strength?
FemiClear Bladder Strength is an ideal solution to promote a healthy bladder function and reduce occasional incontinence for optimal urinary tract defense. This product has been clinically proven to improve urinary tract function.
Do I need a prescription for FemiClear Bladder Strength?
Nope! FemiClear is over-the-counter, so it’s always there when you need it. However, we always recommend consulting with your healthcare provider before using any new product or supplement.
How do I use FemiClear Bladder Strength?
Orally take two (2) capsules daily. Can be consumed with or without food. Use the entire bottle for best results.
What other products does FemiClear Bladder Strength pairs well with?
This product pairs well with our Infection Protection (UTI) – Vulva Cream and our Soothing Daily Wash and Daily Dual-Action Probiotic.
How does FemiClear Bladder Strength compare to other bladder control products?
FemiClear Bladder Strength is a proprietary blend of three all-natural plant-based ingredients, and a clinical study was conducted to show efficacy. When taken daily, FemiClear Bladder Strength helps strengthen the bladder wall for normal urinary frequency, supports collagen and connective tissue in the pelvic floor muscles for better urinary control, promotes healthy bladder emptying, and reduces occasional urinary incontinence associated with recurring urinary tract issues.
Can I take FemiClear Bladder Strength with other supplements and medications?
While there are no known interactions with FemiClear Bladder Strength, please consult with your healthcare professional to ensure that the supplements and medications you are taking will not be affected by the ingredients in our product.
Does FemiClear Bladder Strength contain any major allergens?
This product does not contain any major allergens. However, if concerned, please consult with your healthcare professional before taking any new supplement or medication.
Is FemiClear Bladder Strength safe for everyday use?
Yes. For best results, take two (2) capsules daily with or without food.
Can I take FemiClear Bladder Strength if I am pregnant?
Currently, we do not have any studies done specifically on pregnant women. We recommend consulting with your healthcare professional prior to use.
What are the ingredients in FemiClear Bladder Strength and what do they do?
FemiClear Bladder Strength is made of all-natural plant-based ingredients:
Three Leaf Caper Bark Extract – Shows antioxidant and antimicrobial properties ¹.
Lindera Root Extract – Has been used for thousands of years as traditional Chinese medicine and/or functional food ².
Horsetail Extract – Shown to be a natural diuretic ³.
Cranberry Fruit Juice – Helps reduce the occurrence of UTIs ⁴.
Aloe Leaf – Has been used for centuries for its health, beauty, medicinal, and skincare benefits. It is a rich source of antioxidants, which help fight free radicals.
Hyaluronic Acid — Excellent at retaining water. Hyaluronic acid is often used for treating dry eyes. It’s also regularly used in moisturizing creams, lotions, ointments, and serums.
Other ingredients: Vegetable (HPMC) Capsule, rice flour and silica
How is it made?
FemiClear is manufactured and packaged under strict Good Manufacturing Practices for Dietary Supplements using a proprietary process.
Is the manufacturer registered with the FDA?
Yes. This product is manufactured in a FDA-registered facility that is GMP certified by an independent accredited body.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Discounts applied at Checkout