Bacterial Vaginosis (BV) Symptoms | FemiClear®
- Natural bacterial vaginosis symptom relief proven to kill 99% of the most common bacteria causing BV (Gardnerella Vaginalis)*
- Acts fast to provide relief from odor, itching, and excess discharge symptoms
- 91% of users reported their BV symptoms were eliminated**
- Contains Thymol, known for its antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antifungal properties
- Use at the first sign of symptoms for best results in the elimination of BV
Discreetly Packaged & Shipped
100% Money Back Guarantee
Manufactured in the USA
FemiClear’s formula consists of ultra-pure, certified organic olive oil. The olive oil undergoes a patented oxygenation process that, when combined with Thymol, creates an ointment with highly antibacterial properties that has been proven to kill over 99.9% of Gardnerella Vaginalis, the most common bacteria associated with Bacterial Vaginosis.*
How to use FemiClear Bacterial Vaginosis Symptoms?Use at bedtime.
Read enclosed instructions for complete directions:
- Put on a panty liner
- Connect and squeeze ointment into applicator
- Lie down in bed (& stay put to avoid leakage!)
- Insert applicator into vagina and inject ointment
- Repeat on night two
All-Natural and Organic Ingredients
No Artificial Antifungal or Chemicals
- Oxygenated Olive Oil/Olive Extract
- Essential Oil (Natural Fragrance)
Real People, Real Results
Frequently Bought Together
Regular price $39.99$39.99 Regular priceUnit price per
What is FemiClear Bacterial Vaginosis Symptoms?
FemiClear is a 2-day dose for bacterial vaginosis infections that kills 99.9% of Gardnerella Vaginalis (an overgrowth of Gardnerella Vaginalis, can cause a bacterial vaginosis infection) * and is made with all-natural and organic ingredients.
*An independent accredited lab performed an in vitro (non-human/non-animal) time kill study to measure the amount Gardnerella Vaginalis that was killed. An overgrowth of Gardnerella Vaginalis can cause a bacterial vaginosis (BV) infection.
Do I need a prescription for FemiClear Bacterial Vaginosis Symptoms?
Nope! FemiClear Bacterial Vaginosis Symptoms is over the counter, so it’s available when you need it. See your doctor if this is the first time you have vaginal itching and discomfort to find out if you have a BV infection.
What is a bacterial vaginosis infection (BV)?
A bacterial vaginosis infection (BV) is the most common vaginal condition in women ages 15-44*. BV is a condition that happens when there is too much of certain bacteria in the vagina. This changes the normal balance of bacteria in the vagina.
Why should I use FemiClear?
FemiClear is for the relief of bacterial vaginosis infection symptoms. If you have symptoms such as fishy odor, itching, excess discharge, irritation, or burning while urinating, and if you have been diagnosed with BV by a doctor in the past, then FemiClear may work for you. If this is the first time you have symptoms such as fishy odor, itching, excess discharge, irritation, or burning while urinating, you should see your doctor or health professional to find out the cause of your symptoms.
*STD Facts - Bacterial Vaginosis (cdc.gov) - https://www.cdc.gov/std/bv/stdfact-bacterial-vaginosis.htm
What Causes Bacterial Vaginosis?
Researchers do not know the cause of BV. However, they do know the condition most often occurs in those who are sexually active. BV is a result of an imbalance of “good” and “harmful” bacteria in a vagina. Douching, not using condoms, and having new or multiple sex partners can upset the normal balance of vaginal bacteria, increasing your risk for getting BV.
It is unknown how sex causes BV. There also is no research to show that treating a sex partner affects whether someone gets BV. Having BV can increase your chances of getting other STDs.
BV rarely affects those who have never had sex.
You cannot get BV from toilet seats, bedding, or swimming pools.
What is Bacterial Vaginosis and what does it look like?
Many people with BV do not have symptoms. If you do have symptoms, you may notice:
• A thin white or gray vaginal discharge
• Pain, itching, or burning in the vagina
• A strong fish-like odor, especially after sex
• Burning when peeing
• Itching around the outside of the vagina.
Note: Bacterial vaginosis infections do not cause fever or abdominal pain. If you have these symptoms, you should call your doctor right away.
How can I avoid getting BV?
Healthcare providers and scientists do not completely understand how BV spreads or know how best to prevent it.
The following basic prevention steps may help lower your risk of getting BV:
• Not having sex
• Limiting your number of sex partners
• Not douching
• Using condoms the right way every time you have sex
Can I use FemiClear Bacterial Vaginosis Symptoms with other medications?
FemiClear can be used in combination with other medications. Please consult a healthcare professional if you have any questions or concerns.
Can I use FemiClear during my menstrual period?
Yes, FemiClear can be used during your menstrual period. Do not use tampons while using this product, because tampons may remove some of the ointment from the vagina. Use deodorant-free sanitary napkins or pads instead and change them often.
Can I use other vaginal products with FemiClear?
This product should not be used with other vaginal products.
• Douches and tampons may remove some of FemiClear from the vagina.
• Spermicides may interfere with FemiClear.
• FemiClear may damage condoms and diaphragms and cause them to fail. Do not rely on condoms and diaphragms to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases while using this product.
How can I get the best results when using FemiClear Bacterial Vaginosis Symptoms?
• Be sure to complete treatment as directed, even if your symptoms go away sooner.
• Use FemiClear at bedtime, even during your menstrual period.Wear cotton underwear and loose-fitting clothes.
• Do not douche because douching may wash FemiClear out of the vagina.
• Do not use tampons, because they may remove some FemiClear from the vagina. Use deodorant-free sanitary napkins or pads as needed.
• Do not use spermicides, as they may interfere with FemiClear.Do not have vaginal intercourse (sex) while using FemiClear.
• Do not scratch the skin outside the vagina. Scratching can cause more irritation and can spread the infection.
• If you have any other medical questions or concerns about bacterial vaginosis infections, call your doctor.
What side effects may occur with FemiClear?
Some increase in vaginal burning, itching, or irritation may occur when FemiClear is inserted. Stop using FemiClear and talk to your doctor if you have abdominal pain, hives, skin rash, or if you have severe vaginal burning, itching, irritation, or swelling.
What time of day should I use FemiClear Bacterial Vaginosis Symptoms?
We recommend using FemiClear at night, before bed, as the risk of product leakage is minimized while lying down.
Is FemiClear Bacterial Vaginosis Symptoms safe to use while pregnant?
If you are pregnant and believe you have a bacterial vaginosis infection, consult a healthcare professional before using an at-home treatment.
What if I’m still experiencing symptoms after two days?
FemiClear is a 2-day dose product. Use FemiClear for two (2) nights in a row; if symptoms do not improve in three (3) days, consult your doctor. Most women do not get complete relief of their symptoms is just two (2) days. Most women get some improvement in two (2) days and complete relief by seven (7) days.
Can I stop using FemiClear Bacterial Vaginosis Symptoms if my symptoms clear up before the second day?
No, we don’t recommend that! To fully take care of your bacterial vaginosis symptoms, we advise completing treatment.
Can I use a condom while using FemiClear Bacterial Vaginosis Symptoms?
Don’t have sex while using FemiClear Bacterial Vaginosis Symptoms. FemiClear may damage condoms and diaphragms, leaving you at risk for pregnancy and STIs.
Using other vaginal products such as tampons, douches, spermicides, etc. while using FemiClear is also not advised.
When can I resume sexual activity after using FemiClear Bacterial Vaginosis Symptoms?
You can resume having sex after seven (7) days if your symptoms are gone.
What happens if I don’t receive treatment?
At times, BV will go away without treatment. However, treatment can help avoid the increased chance of some serious health risks associated with BV, including:
• Getting or transmitting HIV
• Delivering your baby too early if you have BV while pregnant
• Getting other STDs like chlamydia and gonorrhea. These bacteria can cause pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), which can make it difficult for you to have children.
What are the ingredients in FemiClear Bacterial Vaginosis Symptoms?
FemiClear Bacterial Vaginosis Symptoms is made with all-natural and organic ingredients:
• Oxygenated olive oil/Olive extract
• Essential oil (fragrance)
Why does it have a scent?
Because FemiClear is made with all natural ingredients, it has an “organic” smell. We have added a signature blend of all-natural essential oils to help create a fresh scent.
Why is it kind of runny?
FemiClear is an all-natural product, without any added artificial thickeners. We did add beeswax, a natural thickening agent. However, if it’s too runny for you, we recommend you pop FemiClear in the fridge for 10 minutes before use.
Is FemiClear cruelty free?
Yes! FemiClear is never tested on animals
Is FemiClear vegan?
No. FemiClear contains beeswax.
How is it made?
FemiClear is manufactured under strict Good Manufacturing Practices per U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) guidelines using a proprietary process.
Is it a registered product in the USA?
FemiClear is registered in the FDA National Drug Code Directory.