Feminine Dual-Action Probiotic | FemiClear® Restoratives
A powerful daily feminine probiotic that, combined with the soothing effects of plant lipids, can help balance the vaginal microbiome and help keep it balanced! The combination of these two solutions is made possible by our unique dual-chamber capsule.
- Daily use Probiotic designed to help protect sensitive tissue from yeast-induced discomfort.
- When comparing probiotics, it’s the specific strain of probiotics that matters, not just the number of CFUs. Rosella is proven to target and tackle the problem!
- Helps soothe vaginal tissue naturally.
- Helps prevent recurring vaginal imbalances, a primary cause of yeast infections.
- Clinically proven to help maintain healthy vaginal pH for 90 days.
- The highest-quality ingredients are combined with our vaginal-specific probiotic strain.
- Our capsules DO NOT contain synthetic colors, artificial flavors, sweeteners, lactose, yeast, soy, or gluten (ingredients that can aggravate the already imbalanced microbiome).
Discreetly Packaged & Shipped
100% Money Back Guarantee
Manufactured in the USA
Taking a daily probiotic can help keep your vaginal microbiome and vaginal pH stable, meaning your vagina will stay healthy and feel better for longer. It can also help restore your normal, healthy balance after an infection and relieve uncomfortable symptoms during one.
- Helps soothe irritated vaginal tissue
- Builds protection from recurring vaginal imbalances. Vaginal imbalances can lead to an overgrowth of yeast or bacteria ultimately leading to infection.
- Clinically proven to maintain healthy vaginal pH for 90 days.
- Replenishes the vaginal flora with beneficial vaginal bacteria. This helps restore the vaginal microbiome to its natural state.
- Combines highest-quality ingredients with the proven-to-work, vaginal-specific probiotic strain, L. Plantarum (Rosella), to target and tackle the problem.
- The CFUs you need to get things balanced quickly: not just more, more of the right probiotic strain.
- Unique dual-chamber capsules deliver powerful plant lipids and the right probiotic strain to both soothe and balance.
- Everything you need and nothing that you don’t: our capsules DO NOT contain synthetic colors, artificial flavors, sweeteners, lactose, yeast, soy, or gluten.
L.plantarum (ROSELLA), 5 billion CFUs
FemiClear leads with science. Which is why we chose ROSELLA, a unique probiotic, to be your ally for maintaining and recovering a healthy vaginal microbiome. ROSELLA has been clinically tested with over 800 women in over 6 studies with impressive results.
- Helps promote vaginal health for yeast infection sufferers, even chronic sufferers
- Demonstrated vaginal colonization and persistence following oral intake at dose of 5BB CFU/day
- Normalizes pH and restores flora diversity associated with a healthy vaginal flora
- Demonstrated adhesion to vaginal epithelial cells and interference with C. albicans
- ThymoQuin™ Black Seed (Nigella Sativa) Oil - Helps reduce vaginal itching, discharge, irritation, vulvovaginal redness and inflammation
- MCT as C8 Caprylic Acid from Coconut (Cocos nucifera) - Helps inhibit the growth of harmful yeast
- Omegia ® Sea Buckthorn Hippophae rhamnoides Seed Oil - a clinically proven formula that has been shown to play important roles in protection, hydration, and fluidity of vaginal mucous membrane health
Frequently Bought Together
Regular price $39.99$39.99 Regular priceUnit price per
Regular price $29.99$29.99 Regular priceUnit price per
Regular price $13.99$13.99 Regular priceUnit price per
Regular price $24.99$24.99 Regular priceUnit price per
What’s the difference between a multivitamin and a supplement? Can I take both at same time?
A supplement is designed to target a certain wellness gap (think: bloating, mood, skin, etc), and support it by a variety of ingredients like organic herbs, probiotics, and digestive enzymes. A probiotic is a supplement. On the other hand, a multivitamin supports nutritional needs from vitamins and minerals that we may not be getting from our diet, helping the body perform vital and basic functions.
In other words, a multivitamin covers the essentials. A supplement is targeted. Together, they can help you feel your best overall!
What is a probiotic?
A probiotic is a live bacteria or yeast that is good for you, for your digestive system, and for the many microbiomes in and on your vulvovaginal health!
What is a microbiome?
A microbiome is a collection of microorganisms. The vaginal microbiome is an intricate and dynamic microecosystem that constantly undergoes fluctuations during the female menstrual cycle and throughout a woman's entire life. A healthy vaginal microbiome is dominated by Lactobacillus which produce various antimicrobial compounds.
Why a probiotic for vaginal health?
Menstrual cycles, sexual activity, diet, certain medications, hygiene, and other factors can occasionally disrupt the vaginal microbiome. Prebiotics can induce the growth or activity of beneficial microorganisms (probiotics). Unlike other products that add unnecessary quantities and strains of probiotics, FemiClear uses clinical strength L,plantarum ROSELLA. Supported by 6 clinical studies, ROSELLA is one of the most documented probiotic stains in the world for vaginal health. In turn, FemiClear Dual-Action Probiotic Complex is clinically proven to maintain healthy vaginal pH for 90 Days!
How does FemiClear Dual-Action Probiotic Complex work in balancing Candida yeast?
Candida is a naturally occurring microorganism found throughout the body, including the vaginal tract. The ingredients in FemiClear Dual-Action Probiotic Complex help to manage a healthy Candida yeast balance throughout the body at the cellular level.
Will FemiClear Dual-Action Probiotic Complex cure vaginal yeast infections?
No. FemiClear Dual-Action Probiotic Complex is intended to help soothe irritated vaginal tissue and protect against painful tissue damage caused by yeast. There have been no studies done to determine if it will cure an active vaginal yeast infection. You should always consult your physician if you think you have an
Does yogurt offer the same benefits as FemiClear Dual-Action Probiotic Complex?
Typically, the microorganisms used to produce yogurt are chosen to achieve a texture and flavor, not to provide vaginal or urinary health benefits.
How do I take FemiClear Dual-Action Probiotic Complex?
FemiClear Dual-Action Probiotic Complex - take one capsule daily, with or without food. Use the entire package for best results - Research supports taking for 15 days, no use for 5 days, then taking it again for 15 days. Swallow the pill whole. Do not open or crush/chew.
As always, anytime you add anything new to your regimen, we recommend checking in with your doctor/healthcare provider to ensure it makes sense for you!
Can I take FemiClear Dual-Action Probiotic Complex with other Supplements?
Definitely! As always, anytime you add anything new to your regimen, we recommend checking in with your doctor/healthcare provider to ensure it makes sense for you!
Can I take other probiotics/prebiotics with FemiClear Dual-Action Probiotic Complex?
Yes, you can! Since some probiotic/prebiotics focus on a unique end goal, you can take more than one product to support different microbiomes of your body. Please consult a healthcare professional for medical advice on what products you can take simultaneously.
Do I need to refrigerate FemiClear Dual-Action Probiotic Complex?
All of our probiotics are shelf-stable, meaning our formula does not require refrigeration.
Can I take FemiClear Dual-Action Probiotic Complex if I’m pregnant or breastfeeding?
We recommend double checking with your doctor to see if the FemiClear Dual-Action Probiotic Complex makes sense for you to take while pregnant or breastfeeding.
Can I chew the capsules?
Do not chew the capsules for FemiClear Dual-Action Probiotic Complex. We recommend taking them whole.
Can men take FemiClear Dual-Action Probiotic Complex?
FemiClear Dual-Action Probiotic Complex is formulated to specifically target the vagina. Anyone with a vagina can take them!
Is FemiClear Dual-Action Probiotic Complex vegan, dairy free, and gluten free?
FemiClear Dual-Action Probiotic Complex is vegan and does not contain dairy or gluten.
Is FemiClear Dual-Action Probiotic Complex safe to take if I have nut allergies?
FemiClear Dual-Action Probiotic Complex contains MCT as C8 Caprylic Acid from coconut. Please review the full ingredient list and consult your doctor to make sure FemiClear Dual-Action Probiotic Complex is right for you if you have a nut allergy.
Does the FemiClear Dual-Action Probiotic Complex contain any artificial or synthetic colors?
No, FemiClear Dual-Action Probiotic Complex does not contain any artificial flavors or synthetic colors.
Does FemiClear Dual-Action Probiotic Complex contain any preservatives?
FemiClear Dual-Action Probiotic Complex does not contain any artificial preservatives.
Does FemiClear Dual-Action Probiotic Complex contain any sweeteners?
FemiClear Dual-Action Probiotic Complex contains no artificial sweeteners.
How is it made?
FemiClear is manufactured and packaged under strict Good Manufacturing Practices for Dietary Supplements (21CFR Part111) using a proprietary process.
Is the manufacturer registered with the FDA?
Yes. This Dual Probiotic is manufactured in a FDA-registered facility that is GMP certified by an independent accredited body.